As you know I LOVE Cath Kidston. I love the mix of vintage floral prints with a modern twist. I am partial to a floral print myself and I just feel like it adds a little bit of brightness if you’re feeling a bit meh.
I’ve been stalking the Cath Kidston website for some time waiting for the new releases to launch. I’ve even been searching Instagram for pics from their press day back last year for SS17.
So they eventually launched and I am loving it. Maybe because I like spring anyway and I’m just sick of the cold now, but the new items just make me want to put a flower in my hair and skip around the garden. Too soon?!?!
I love that they have brought more striped items to the collection, along with the traditional tower prints that seem to have had an upgrade. I am loving the Blossom Birds print and have reconciled to the fact that I will own everything in this print.
There are more releases to come soon and I will do a similar post then. From what I know there are more ducks, stripes and tweed OH MY!
1. Travel Cup (sold out but similar here)
2. Blossom Shawl shop here
3. Breton Top shop here
4. Elvington Rose Ceramic Vase shop here
5. Daisy Springs dress shop here
6. Stripe Towel shop here
7. Latimer Rose Purse shop here
8. Jasmine Ditsy Plimsoles shop here
9. Large Anemone Stripe Bag shop here
10. Elvington Rose Ceramic Bowl shop here
11. Dog Trinket Tray shop here
12. Anemone Socks shop here
13. Pretty Pansies Mini Case sold out 🙁
14. Blossom Pen similar here (I am aware I numbered no 13 twice…!)
15. Blossom Birds Phone Case shop here
16. Duck Tea Tip shop here
17. Photoframe shop here
18. SmallLeather Duo Cross Body Bag shop here
19. Blossom Birds Compact Mirror shop here
20. Blossom Birds mug shop here
21. Keepsake Tray shop here
22. Pink Leather Tote shop here
23. Notebook sold out 🙁
24. Anemone Skirt shop here
25. Sketched Rose Leather Watch shop here
26. Magnolia Zipped CrossBody bag shop here
27. Blossom Birds Box Cosmetic Bag shop here
28. Utensil Holder shop here